The Day of Your Visit
We appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us to provide you with most thorough eye examination and the opportunity to protect your vision for a lifetime.
On the day of your scheduled office visit:
- Please complete and submit all forms under the patient forms and Information tab above.
- Bring any eye health or medical insurance cards.
- Bring a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Bring your current eyeglasses, current sunglasses and reading or computer glasses with you.
- AND the means to pay any deductible, co-pay, or overages the day of your scheduled visit.
You have scheduled and reserved an appointment.
In the unfortunate event you are unable to keep your appointment, for any reason, we kindly request your 48 hour advance call to reschedule.
We request payment for your non-covered eye health fees at the time services are provided, including your responsibility for co-payments and deductibles.
Your eyewear is very carefully custom crafted specifically for you. We will request payment prior to ordering so we may start the laboratory process to complete them in a timely manner for you.
Once your new eyewear is precisely fabricated and meets our demanding specifications, we will contact you for a final fitting and alignment with our opticians.
We look forward to providing you with excellence in your eye health care!